PDA

View Full Version : Impulse Airlines/QantasLink pay & conditions

Mr Seatback 2
21st Jul 2001, 05:11
I'm curious to find out what the pay and conditions for Impulse crew are like now AFTER the QantasLink contract?

I have reached the 2nd stage and since I don't know the true conditions of the EBA would be VERY interested to hear any info - good or bad...

Have also heard some nasty rumours regarding hotel accommodation in ports such as HBA - and the lack thereof (sleeping on a/c or on fold up beds in the QF club!!??) - what is the truth - if any - in these 'facts'?

Any info greatly appreciated...

galleygirl
23rd Jul 2001, 05:15
qantaslink contract is supposed to be signed today however we are yet to know the full implications which will be discussed at group meetings in the near future. we have been briefed about it all and from what i can remember the main points are this:

-base salary year1 $35500, year 2 $35900
purser $42000, all DTA included.
-overtime and time and a half paid for duty exceeding 9hours.
-rostered 115hrs per month with max opertating hrs 140.
-10days off per calander month.
-shoe allowance $37.50 per month
-if called for duty on day off additional $250.
-cannot work more than 6 days straight
-10hr buffer before and after rostered days off.

thats about all i can think of off the top of my head, as soon as i get it all in writing i will let you know. i have heard the contract is based on NJS and can be read on the web. have you had the seminar interview? did you get a second interview?

[ 23 July 2001: Message edited by: galleygirl ]

Mr Seatback 2
23rd Jul 2001, 06:43
They sound like great conditions - compared to before!

I have my second interview tomorrow - I did the seminar last Wednesday...fingers crossed...

Anything I should be aware of? As far as I'm aware I'm being interviewed by Mgr HR Flight Crews and Mgr Flight Attendants (both of whom I met at the seminar, but whose names I won't release since I may get into trouble!)

galleygirl
23rd Jul 2001, 09:19
best of luck, its all pretty straight forward, im sure you will be prepared for all the customer service questions etc. ask questions about the EBA, dont let them be elusive with info, although they will probably say nothing is finalised yet.let me know how you go.