PDA

View Full Version : Monarch Man - Goi 8/11/01

gizmogaz
17th Oct 2001, 23:53
Was wondering if anyone knows what a/c I will be on for the above flight? Was also wondering what the chance of getting extra leg room seats would be, I fly as CC with AIH would I be able to get the jump seat in flight deck or not?

Any info appreciated, also if anycrew with mon are on this sector any tips?
Gizmogaz :p

Gaza
18th Oct 2001, 13:30
Spotty M Cust Services on +44 (0) 1582 398036 will tell you what aircraft. Probably either A300 or A330. Web site has Seat Maps (http://www.fly-monarch.com/1flying/aircraft.html) although no row numbers. You can enlarge it by clicking on map.

According to Desk Driver no flight deck visit allowed last week.

clockworkclown
19th Oct 2001, 15:30
gizmogaz, since the sad events of sept 11, all UK airlines have banned flight deck visits at any stage of flight. This is now a caa requirement, so I am afraid there will be no chance of a flightdeck visit. At least the flightdeck can now read the paper in peace without interuptions!
www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/arms

nozee
19th Oct 2001, 18:03
OPS on A300/600 MAN-BAH-GOI. Legroom not much of it but rows 1 - 9 - 31 are the seats with that little bit extra. I hope this helps.

[ 21 October 2001: Message edited by: nozee ]

[ 21 October 2001: Message edited by: nozee ]

cabin lad
20th Oct 2001, 01:24
Speak to the handling agents they will sometimes block off a seat for you if you are nice to then

gizmogaz
24th Oct 2001, 16:29
Thansk for all the tips/info,

I will give it a try at check in

Gizmo

:rolleyes:

Desk Driver
24th Oct 2001, 17:53
Giz,

I can highly recommend row 9. It's just by doors 2, so loads of forward legroom. The seats are a bit thinner as the table stows in the arm rest which also means they don't move. But if you get 9a or 9i you can rest your legs on the shute casing and it's almost like sitting up in bed. However be a bit discreet as it was not built for that, but I'm sure the crew won't mind if your careful.

Have a good flight! ;)