PDA

View Full Version : ITV documentary

Mark Carter
16th Jul 2001, 15:17
I am making a documentray for ITV about the tips and tricks that flight attendants use to deal with passengers and any anecdotes they may have about the truth of life in the skies. If anyone can help at all please contact me, in confidence, by e mail at [email protected] or on 0207 737 8876. I'd be thrilled to hear from you.

Mark Carter
London Weekend Television :rolleyes:

flygirl28
16th Jul 2001, 15:40
i'm sorry to be sceptical, but in the past us cabin crew have not exactly been depicted in a fair light by the media....several articles and programmes come to mind of late all of which slander the profession that we work in. I apologise if i am wrong about the programme which you are making, but i have a feeling that the majority of ppruners will probably steer clear. Sorry couldn't be of more help.

BRL
16th Jul 2001, 18:43
You might not have much luck with this as Flygirl28 says. There was a similar post here last year where a journo from America asked about the sex lives, drinking habbits ect for a well known womans magazine for an article about the lifestyle and health of cabin crew. She seemed very friendly until the article came out and it made the hosties look like raving sex maniacs beetwen serious drinking sessions.

Good luck though.........

whats_it_doing_now?
17th Jul 2001, 01:40
I remember her asking for interviewees. Did she publish the article in the light we all assumed then?

dingducky
18th Jul 2001, 13:39
it was britt from cosmo right?