PDA

View Full Version : Big Bruv!

Crash Barrier
11th Jul 2001, 13:21
:mad: What a load of old tosh big brother has been this year, coupled with the nancy boy from Ryanair it is no wonder that Cabin Crew have their jobs constantly de-valued and
mocked by Pax. How can anyone respect a so-called purser such as him, i.e spitting in food etc. He should be fired and prosecuted.
My sympathy goes out to all the other genuine cabin crew out there.

Evanelpus
11th Jul 2001, 13:58
Whilst we are on the subject, is Brian on extended leave from FR which allows him to take part in this show?

pinkelephant
12th Jul 2001, 01:01
Mmm, he seems quite a good laugh but one can't help but think he's a bit full of **** sometimes.
Firstly when asked how his company compares with EZ, how can he reply "much more upmarket"? WHAT!! I mean have you seen the state of some of their fleet?? Not wishing to bad mouth Ryanair, bit at the very least they are a like for like competitor.
Secondly he has talked about staying away in hotels, since when have the Stansted crew been away nightstopping? I thought they did no such thing.
Lastly did anyone see him going on about the word GASH the other night? I mean PLEASE!! I think he's got a little caught up in the idea that his job is the most spectacular in the world.
Listen Brian, I hope all works well for you after BB, because let's face it, you're gonna look a bit of a prat to some of us when you return.
Happy flying all!!

[ 11 July 2001: Message edited by: pinkelephant ]

airbourne
17th Jul 2001, 06:47
Leave him alone you bitch bashers! If youre gonna talk about doing things on flights and 'Im better than you' crap, maybe you should draw handbags at dawn, hes on TV and he knows it! It just so happens that loads of people are watching this and its in a public light. If pax knew half of what went on with Cabin crew et al, no one would fly.

As the big man upstairs once said: He without sin, throw the first stone!

darkstar_45
22nd Jul 2001, 19:24
Im with Crash Barrier on this one.

Brian comes across as all 'me me me' like a selfish spoilt little child

and what a nice hair cut!

airbourne
23rd Jul 2001, 22:26
Whatever is going on, Ryanair must be laughing all the way to the bank with the recent free advertising on BB. As part of their weekly task each has to teach one of the others how they do their job. Brian is teaching Liz about doing PAs, seat belts, life jackets etc and shes wearing the Ryanair uniform as well. How many people are watching this?? And its all free advertising!! Notice Brian mentioned the 'flight' was on an 800 not a rust bucket 200!!

SkyClear
24th Jul 2001, 22:17
I have worked with Brian on several occasions. What you see is what you get! He is exactly like he is on BB, but when he is operating he is very professional and gets the job done. I am sure there are hundreds of passengers out there that would agree with me.

I believe Ryanair will have him back (not surprisingly), however he said at the weekend that he would not be going back to Ryanair.

Great loss.