PDA

View Full Version : NJS Recruiting

Cart_tart
11th Jul 2001, 07:09
Just in case anyone is interested....
National Jet has a groundschool starting Aug 6th in Perth. They're looking for Perth and Canberra crews. I don't believe the school has been filled yet.
Go to www.nationaljet.com.au/employ_fa.html (http://www.nationaljet.com.au/employ_fa.html) for application details.

cabinboy
12th Jul 2001, 10:55
Hi Cart_tart,

Thanks for the hot tip !

Can you confirm if PER based crews are stuck to KGI,BME,CNS,ASP,CNS sectors ?

What are NJS like to work for generally ?

Regards
Cabinboy ;)

Cart_tart
13th Jul 2001, 07:12
Hi Cabin Boy,

Apparentally they're looking for Perth Charter crews. They go to....Cocos Island, Xmas Island, mines such as...Murrin Murrin, Golden Grove, Telfer, Granites, Yandi, and a few others that I can't remember. They also do a lot of charter flights to various places carrying various people ranging from the not so exciting to celebrity exciting. Apparentally their lifestyle is great and it's a great base. You can move to a QantasLink base after 6 months.
CBR crews go to BNE, MEL, ADL and thats pretty much it I think.
As for what NJS are like to work for...they're a pretty good mob although they are very company driven and don't seem to care too much about the happiness of the employees. Super is paid at the required rate. ID travel is non existant. Pay is not the best but allowances make it up & it is better than a lot of other regionals.
I hope that helps you! Goodluck!
C.T.

cabinboy
16th Jul 2001, 10:36
Hi Cart_tart,

I just received an application in the mail today for NJS....I like how the application form specifically asks for " skirt size " and " blouse size " :rolleyes: ............it confirmed rumours re NJS's not existant male quota of male cabin crew !! ......... Lucky i'm not one of those people who runs around claiming discrimination, because that's a pretty good reason in this day and age !! :p

Ah well.....I suppose they are not as bad as " Gulf Air "

Cabinboy

http://www.nationaljet.com.au/fa_montage.jpg

[ 16 July 2001: Message edited by: cabinboy ]

Cart_tart
16th Jul 2001, 13:20
I know!
We have one guy in the company in CBR.
He's great. Copes well working with all those women.
Maybe we can make it 2!!! hahaha

BBLB
16th Jul 2001, 21:36
Does anyone have the website address of Nationaljet Italia.