PDA

View Full Version : VS Engineer chit chat

orangelitebulbtech
4th Nov 2007, 18:13
stormin normin:
The issues in engineering are mainly to do with a third party customer airline and the maintenance contract being up in the air,so to speak,so many people at LGW are waiting with baited breath to find out what happens so it would be fair to say that a CC strike wouldnt be desirable at the moment on top of this, so forgive some of us if it seems there is little sympathy but we may have our own issues to deal with.Oddly enough no view from the ridge/south/roo when I left yesterday with respect to the strike ballot but was already common knowledge on pprune.....

VS69.... have you got the bricks out of your locker yet? :)

vs69
5th Nov 2007, 11:25
Ah not who you think I am but have heard that story,yes the legend of muppets locker.....I escaped to LGW so that may be a clue....

orangelitebulbtech
5th Nov 2007, 12:08
Ah not who you think I am but have heard that story,yes the legend of muppets locker.....I escaped to LGW so that may be a clue....

Hahaha...... thats blown my theory then... anyway, good luck to all you chaps down in engineering at LGW and i hope it works out for you all..... It seems nothing much has changed working for the bearded one..:ugh:

jnr light blub tech
5th Nov 2007, 12:52
i hope you are looking after you're van and not getting chased around the airport by you're lms !!!;)