PDA

View Full Version : Sunstate Airlines interview

Mr Seatback 2
7th Jul 2001, 05:58
Does anyone have any idea what goes on at these Sunstate Airlines interview seminars? First time with Sunstate and my interview seminar is on 16th August.

All help and assistance greatly appreciated! (Maybe there is a future for me in QantasLink yet!!!)

By the way - Sunstate Airlines still go by the name of Sunstate in all their correspondence with me...why is that, when all the others (Eastern and Southern) changed virtually overnight to QantasLink?

cabinboy
7th Jul 2001, 09:57
Mr Seatback.....if you were a QLD'er you would know that the same happened up here with Sunstate :).....it DID change overnight up here too......they are just using up the old sunstate letterhead that's why you got it on the sunstate letterhead.......but in QUBE QIK RES staff are to tell pax that the flight is a Qantaslink flight operated by Sunstate Airlines aircraft......the same with Eastern/Southern/Airlink/Airconnex etc etc...you Sydneysiders .....geeeshhh ! ...you might also want to learn where Emerald and Horn Island are on the map ( Hint - Queensland :) )

Once again Mr Seatback...as our favourite saying goes.....it's all about ME ! Good Luck.

Cabinboy
p.s - some useful info for you at the interview....Sunstate will no longer be serving MBH and HVB as destinations as of 25 JUL (Airconnex will take over). New destinations announced today are Longreach, Roma, Charleville, Biloela, Blackall and Barcaldine.

[This message has been edited by cabinboy (edited 07 July 2001).]