PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Falcon Express in Dubai

fly1981
4th Nov 2007, 11:24
Hi all. Could anyone tell me anything about Falcon express in dubai. Info on salary package for a b190 captain, living conditions, condition of aircraft etc. Anything will help.
Thanks

Coastrider26
4th Nov 2007, 11:58
try the middle east forum from what I recall a captain will make about 15,000 dhs and an fo bout 10,000

hotmj43
5th Nov 2007, 13:49
One usd= 3.60 dhs.
i saw a whole thread on the Falcon conditions in the middle East Section.
Good Luck

spice
7th Nov 2007, 05:39
I have dealt with this company in the past, what they say and what transpires seems to be two different things. Get everything in writing and triple check absolutely everything. A few people have been taken for a ride I think.

fly1981
7th Nov 2007, 11:37
Cool thanks, that answers my question.

ohshit
8th Nov 2007, 21:41
Hi

The company is good to build hours, the money is ****, and they'll ask you to sign a 3 months notice when you want to leave. By UAE labour law 2 months is the enough.Tell them you'll only sign for 2 or even 45 days.
Try get more money out of the them, because they are so desperate for pilots, am sure they might give you more.
The planes look like a bag of ****, but a couple run ok.
I think one lost an engine the other day out of Barhain and one had a heavy landing, bent it to ****, but it actaully looks the same.
Also watch your duty hours, and know your legalitites, because they make you do **** that will get you into trouble.
There are a few good guys there, but i don't think they be around long, because everyone looking to move on, other companies offer more money,and it so expensive to live in dubai on a falcon salary. It's not like its used to be about 6 or 7 years ago. Everything in dubai as gone up apart from the salary. As long as the lebanese are running the company they will not be putting the salary up, if they do it'll be max 500-1000dhs. Which really isn't enough with the cost of living going up 14% evry year in dubai
Tight purse strings on them F:mad:kers. They pay on time and when you are away they out you up in nice hotels, which is a bounes. Also being in dubai has alot of opportunties to move on to different companies, corporate which pay the big bucks. So move on as soon as you can.
If you need to know any more let me know