PDA

View Full Version : KLMuk/Buzz

ex cabin crew
14th Mar 2001, 22:47
Any KLMuk/Buzz cabin crew on here? I am through to the final interviews to join, working on Buzz flights - what are they like to work for and with the takeover of GO now out of the question is it a good idea to join them?? Any advice would be gratefully received.

JB007
16th Mar 2001, 00:57
KLM have pulled out of the bidding...best of luck.

Cheers

------------------
Hear All...See All...Say Now't.

[email protected]
(I'm away for a while!)

ex cabin crew
16th Mar 2001, 12:32
Take it you wouldn'tt recommend joining Buzz then?

PPRuNe Towers
19th Mar 2001, 13:43
They seem to be having problems recruiting and retaining crew.

Some of this seems to be general factors regarding the SouthEast of the UK. Expensive housing and a glut of jobs which pay the same or more and allow a normal social life.

Late last week a 'bounty' notice was published offering £250 to staff who can introduce new (successful) applicants initially for Ops jobs and one other area. Insiders reckon it will be operating crews next.

------------------
Regards from the Towers
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by PPRuNe Towers (edited 19 March 2001).]

troubleatthemill
24th Mar 2001, 00:57
hmmmm, one of the reasons for the recruitment difficulties could be the letter i just received today after having submitted my cv to them: i was informed that they wouldn't be sending me an application because i do not fit their requirements - i am 5 centimeters too tall ;-)

euroboy
24th Mar 2001, 21:43
I agree here about height. I`m 6`1 and I flew on 146 and 737 with no problems. Buzz seem to only like short people I guess.