PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in finding new work shoes!!!!

MissLeopard
10th Mar 2001, 22:13
Daft one really, but I am having incredible difficulty in replacing worn out 'outdoor' shoes.Need to be plain black patent with a highish heel.It's always the same, trying to find these shoes should be easy but it isn't.I am not keen on any of the ones on display in our crew room as I have been told they cut into your feet a bit across the front, and my size 8's are not the most elegant.Any ideas where you may have seen some?would be much appreciated!

Sky_Angel
10th Mar 2001, 22:39
hiya....do u work for monarch??. i guess u have tried tiffanys shoes...and they do hurt your feet.
i am a newie to monarch and have been shoe hunting for a few weeks, but there is nothing!!
some people found them at matalan for 4 quid, but they dont have any where i live. and docis...other wise its a hassle but london would be a place to look if u have the time?!?!
i settled for tiffanys cause it started to get stressful...Pathetic i know.. i think i'm right that u r looking for a more modern style....me too

airkisses ..

Xenia
11th Mar 2001, 00:49
MissLeopard...I have a brain new pair of patent shoes (your size)
& made in Italy :) nice ones :)
I never used them as a manage to escape the shiny patent shoes airline I used to fly for...
Actually got 3 pairs.... including uncomfortable Tiffany's ones...used them once and then refused to repeat the experience http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif ....
Please e-mail me if you want them, you can have them for free.

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)