PDA

View Full Version : BA Interview Help

airforcenone
1st May 2001, 01:04
A friend of mine has her first interview for BA (Eurofleet LHR) towards the end of may. Anyone have any tips or hints?

Thanks in anticipation.

airforcenone
1st May 2001, 21:29
Anybody .................................?

j2000
2nd May 2001, 10:54
Airforceone...
The interview is not to hard at all...the main thing that they want to hear is that your company minded/flexible, and that you want to work for BA.
They will want to know what you've learned about BA in the last week, so get on the net and have a look at BA's website.
Also a big tip is when ever they ask you for an example of excellent service etc..they will want to know who benefited from your actions....you must stress that BA will benefit by getting repeat business, you must always say that BA will benefit first and foremost.
Another question they're very hot on at the moment is "which culture is totally alien to you"...you must say that you are very open minded and are always keen to learn about other cultures etc....you must also let them know that you can always find a way of communicating with people.
Apart from that all that I can suggest is that you make sure that you have an example for everything, if you don't they won't give you any points for that question, and they decide on your application by adding up your total.

Good luck......

airforcenone
2nd May 2001, 23:39
j2000,

Many thanks. I'll pass it on. AFN

AMEX
7th May 2001, 01:32
Few keywords to be used in the interview in conjunction with the examples your friend will have to provide.
Friendly, approachable,open minded,culture aware,flexible,punctual,team player,reliable,something to with high standards (in customer services for example),business awareness (what BA does, various brand-i.e club europe,world,first,...)
All the above is good stuff but be friendly, relaxed and try to enjoy it. Usually a good bunch running the interview as they are crew and know a lot about having fun ;) )

Forgot caring as well.

Best of Luck

------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :)

[This message has been edited by AMEX (edited 08 May 2001).]

airforcenone
8th May 2001, 23:54
Thanks AMEX!