PDA

View Full Version : Favourite flights and passengers

Glamgirl
1st Nov 2007, 01:55
I've just been catching up with the cc forum as I've been away for a while, and a lot of the threads seem to be a bit depressing and slagging off pax and others. So.....

I thought a new thread that makes us glow on the inside and feel all warm and fuzzy inside by telling stories of lovely pax, crew, ground staff etc might be in order. I'll start...

I've just come back from a State - side trip, fairly empty flights and lovely, chilled pax (economy - my cabin). As we weren't busy, I was able to remember people's choice of drink (drinks round followed by meals+wine) and some pax said "You're the best - that's impressive - you remembered what I'm drinking!". It made me smile and feel fabulous again.

Most of the time I love my job! Treat the well behaved people as family and the horrible pax - "kill" them with kindness (difficult at times, I know)

Come on folks. Tell us all some lovely stories from your flying career and tell us why you love your job.

ATB
GG

firstchoice7e7
3rd Nov 2007, 00:42
aww Glamgirl you sound Lovely! can i marry you?:}

Ioan
5th Nov 2007, 12:11
Hey! I rarely stop by CC but I came across http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1c_1193434904 earlier. Thought about posting a new thread but it seems to fit in with this one; a guy who obviously enjoys his job, and who the pax definitely apprciate!

Made me smile anyway :D Flying can be a lot of hard work, but it's personalities like these that help make it the best job in the world!