PDA

View Full Version : BBJ Co-Pilot vacancies??

theflyingbus
31st Oct 2007, 15:59
Afternoon all

I am currently a 737 Co-Pilot who has far too much time off and believe it or not I would very much like to do more as PPL instructing is getting a little boring!!

Does anyone know of any Co-Pilot positions that may be available? I like working for my current employer, so it would be on a freelance basis?

Or if anyone has any details of if/how, in theory I would be able to do it on a freelance basis?

I am just starting out with the idea so any info or pointers would be much appreciated

Many thanks in advance

Mercenary Pilot
31st Oct 2007, 17:21
Maybe try some agencies such as Parc, Brookfield, Storm, Rishworth etc.

greywings
31st Oct 2007, 17:38
Or ACASS, in Montreal ...........

unablereqnavperf
1st Nov 2007, 10:03
Unfortunatley you are one of many B737 guys that are flying airline and wanting to do part time corporate we have one BBJ and about 300 c.v's to choose from! With no corporate experience you barking up the wrong tree. A lot of airline guys find the transition to corporate quite difficult ie. having to do almost everything yourself!

theflyingbus
1st Nov 2007, 11:08
Thank you all

unablereqnavperf, if it is the BBJ I think it is, then I was going to try to contact you today. I have worked for a small AOC operator before, doing some safety pilot flying on light twins, but mainly doing flight plans, W&B, liasing with passengers and other AOC paperwork and I did all of this full time for no pay, for six months, because I enjoy doing it.

Would you mind if I sent you a pm of my CV to add to your pile? Or could you spare two minutes of your time for a quick chat?

Either way, thankyou for your time

TFB

golf14
2nd Nov 2007, 15:36
Try Direct Personnel in Dublin, they've BBJ Vacancies

ContractFlyGal
3rd Nov 2007, 13:55
Stay away from Acass, Direct is much better

theflyingbus
3rd Nov 2007, 17:46
Thanks all

CALDC9
5th Nov 2007, 22:16
"Stay away from Acass, Direct is much better"
Appears that not many people are happy with Acass.
:confused: