PDA

View Full Version : Strangest requests from pax??

SevenFiftySeven
6th Mar 2001, 17:53
Was on a flight the other day, where a pax asked if the FA could make up his pot noodle for dinner. Seemed he thought that a pot noodle was better than than any food that the airline provided. The funniest thing was that the passenger was flying business class!

My question s, what is the strangest/funniest requests that you have ever received on your flights???

headdown
8th Mar 2001, 12:14
I used to fly charter junket through asia and we had a regular gazillionaire who used to demand his tea and coffee mixed together in the same cup! He also used to bring onboard an enormous sports bag, which he would refuse to place in the hold. After a few trips (and serious curiousity aroused with his bizarre drinking habits) I asked what was so special about this bag - he unzipped it - it was chokkers with US$. Needless to say, he got whatever he wanted after that. PS: he also taught me how to play Blackjack - the right way. :)

FridayNightPalma
8th Mar 2001, 14:35
On a charter flight back from one of the Greek islands, a pax asked me what had happened to a knife a(some kind of local craft I think) which security had taken off him in the terminal as dangerous goods. I explained that it had been placed in the hold, and that it would be available on the luggage carousel at the other end. To which he said: "Is there any chance you could go and get it for me now?"

?????????????????????????????????????????????

chicken_or_fish
12th Mar 2001, 12:54
I have to pick just one????
OK....one from my good friend miffy.
A man handed her his shirt mid-flight and said "Iron this for me"
Trust me.....he was serious.

Bird Strike
14th Mar 2001, 13:56
SevenFiftySeven,

I've seen so many pax asking for their pot noodles to be prepared that I started to think it's normal, even though I wouldn't personally wouldn't carry a pot noodle (or two) around with me...

Having said that, Pot Noodle may be more appealing than 'rubber-like' breakky omelette...