PDA

View Full Version : [SEARCH] Aircraft Recovery Document Boeing (ARD)

room1
31st Oct 2007, 10:16
Hello,

I'm looking for the technical documentation delivered with boeing's aircrafts (mainly 737 747 and 777) which describe the recovery procedure.
This documentation is called Aircraft Recovery Document (ARD) and is available on the limitated access website My Boeing Fleet.

Someone can help me to obtain this docs?

Thanks in advance,
Regards.

flatfootsam
31st Oct 2007, 11:02
Yes I could, but it would be in direct violation of Boeings rules and governance on proprietary information, particularly the part that states that it's intellectual property and is obtainable as a vendor (saleable item)

why dont you just get Airbus to buy it and save yourself the trouble?

and by the way, aircraft (a noun) is already a plural, aircrafts isn't a word unless there's an apostropheafter the t...

room1
31st Oct 2007, 14:41
Thanks for your answer flatfootsam, and to correct my bad English :ok:

I have already the equivalent document for Airbus’s Aircraft.

I have contacted Boeing to obtain the ARD but they ask a lot of document (insurance...) i can't get. So they advised me to find someone who owns a copy of this document and who is allowed to pass it via a contractor's Confidentiality Agreement (CCA).

flatfootsam
31st Oct 2007, 15:23
Confidentiality Agreement (CCA) - I dont think so. if that is true it is boeing telling you to get lost as these guys sell their information. if you can get a CCA fom a supplier then that's not likely. wise up

why do you want this info? only airports or operators need this stuff - if airbus give you the info - what else do you need it for?

SeldomFixit
31st Oct 2007, 22:37
Flatty - refer to the RR Trent 800 & 900 thread.

Boris or Li is quite cleverly, IMHO covering the bases, should the Sino Trentski fail to lift the C380ski as planned. Obviously, Management material. :ugh:

flatfootsam
31st Oct 2007, 23:19
Vodka - great stuff; you're obviously fond of it judging by that ramble.

Just out of curiosty, how to you make the leap from an operations doc request to engine x-section request for info? ...there's more intrigue going on here that in a John LeCarre novel, Tovarich, or "Ya khochu pit'. Gdye mogu poluchit' khorosheye piva?" as we say in the Kremlin