PDA

View Full Version : xl airways

han1
31st Oct 2007, 09:01
hi i was wondering if anyone knows the min requirements for F/Os at XL and how you apply to them? thanks

steggers
31st Oct 2007, 09:54
Hi there, i'm not sure what the minimum requirements are i'm afraid but i'll be surprised if they are recruiting at the moment for pilots. I'm cabin crew for them and with the situation with the company at the moment, recruitment will be a long way off. I know that XL this year are not doing the sponsorship with OAT, but who know, next year they might start again. Sorry :)

Happy Wanderer
31st Oct 2007, 10:12
XL were one of the airlines that pulled out of the recent BALPA Employment Opportunities Conference in London at the last minute, and their 'Airline Fact Sheet' given out at the EOC was blank - probably says a lot really!

Have a dig through the 'Terms and Endearment' forum on this site - pretty sure I've seen some stuff on XL recently (albeit I don't think it made particularly impressive reading :()

HW

BellyAir
31st Oct 2007, 10:33
I spoke to their recruitment person and she said they sponsor students through Oxford or advertise in Flight International but she can't remember the last time they advertised.

Nice lady though and happy to spare a few minutes so try your luck.