PDA

View Full Version : WHICH AIRLINES?

pilot groupie
23rd Apr 2001, 18:19
Hello
I am interested in becomming cabin crew. So I can meet all those wonderful pilots ;)
But I really don't want to have to work too hard at it. I am guessing that there wouldn't be as much to do on those airlines that do not serve meals etc
Can you please advise me as to which airlines to apply to
Thank you :)

Xenia
23rd Apr 2001, 20:14
:rolleyes:

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)

flyblue
23rd Apr 2001, 21:22
:rolleyes:

hehehe Xenia, another one!

paddle
23rd Apr 2001, 21:57
*sitting back to see the field day you will all have with this one* :)

iceman3000
23rd Apr 2001, 22:15
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[This message has been edited by iceman3000 (edited 23 April 2001).]

cabinboy
24th Apr 2001, 05:11
:rolleyes: ...lmfao....err.. if you just want to meet a pilot then why don't you just hang around the known crew drinking holes in your area.....see who you can pick-up... but don't waste other peoples time by joining an airline with an ulterior motive, plenty of people want to be flight attendants because they " actually " want to be a flight attendant. :)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[This message has been edited by cabinboy (edited 24 April 2001).]

Kart Tart
24th Apr 2001, 10:45
UNBELIEVEABLE!!! People like you amaze me Pilot Groupie. You have to work hard in any job to get ahead. For the sake of all of us please don't bother with any airlines. If any airline is stupid enough to employ you you will be majorly disliked for your attitude to the job & the fact that others would have to carry your weight. In an emergency situation would you just not want to work too hard at it and stand back and let your colleagues do all the work? Or worse still be first out that exit and allow people to die? I think most airlines would see through you immediately and you wouldn't stand a chance.

On another note....Snoopy22 you are a nasty person. I think Cabin Boy was quite right in what he was saying and your comment was completely out of order and unnecessary.

Sick Squid
24th Apr 2001, 12:59
Snoopy22 and Cabin Boy I have deleted your little handbags-at-dawn tirade; if you must do this, do it outside the school gates at 4 O'Clock and not on my watch. And Snoopy22, your card is marked; don't post again unless you can add something to reasoned debate (ref. Go Cabin Crew thread, now closed.)

I'm watching this one closely. Do bear in mind that it could be a very genuine query from someone outside our industry who is not familiar with the conventions, and attempting humour. If that is so, then Pilot Groupie try setting your "Show Topics" back about 6 months on this forum and read as many of the posts as possible. You'll get a better feel for the lifestyle in between the usual banter.

On the other hand it could be a troll for reaction, in which case, don't react or I shoot the puppy, and I mean it this time

Sick Squid
Cabin Crew Forum Moderator

[This message has been edited by Sick Squid (edited 24 April 2001).]

Thrust-Bump
24th Apr 2001, 13:45
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif
Handbags and lippie at the ready girls !!

[This message has been edited by Thrust-Bump (edited 24 April 2001).]

MinimumRest
24th Apr 2001, 21:55
Pilot Groupie - dear oh dear oh dear!

NO flying is easy, it's all hard work I'm afraid. As so well pointed in other replies, you would last about 5 minuted before you were sussed out for what you really are, and an airline is not a nice place to be hated - gossip goes around so fast you wouldn't believe it. As for wanting a pilot - why? It's generally considered quite naff to date flight deck (trust me, I've dated one for the last few years, for the person he is tho, not the job he does). Please save yourself from getting a reputation as a flight deck floozy, and save us all from working as if we're a crew member down!

:)

MinimumRest
24th Apr 2001, 22:00
Pilot Groupie, my reply was in jest as I thought you were taking the p**s when you posted that message - however I've just checked out you given homepage of www.dateapilot.com (http://www.dateapilot.com) AND IT'S REAL!

Check it out for a laugh folks - there are some VERY sad people around.

euroboy
25th Apr 2001, 01:16
Oh brother :rolleyes:

This can not be real!!! :rolleyes:

j2000
25th Apr 2001, 18:14
Pilot Groupie...
"You are the weakest link..Good bye!!"

AMEX
26th Apr 2001, 19:26
He he he, Great profile Pilot Groupie :) ;). Now Let me guess, you actually fly aeroplanes only loaded with boxes and no crew. I know that feeling too well :)

------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :D

Bandit_70
27th Apr 2001, 21:30
Well i'll dress up in a pilots uniform if you wanna shag!!!Trouble is i bet your a minger!!!

Sick Squid
28th Apr 2001, 04:42
Well, I think every last ounce of information, and (for some, fun,) has been rung out of this one. This thread just caught the last train to Pointless Central.

Padlock time, Zebedee!

Sick Squid
Cabin Crew Forum Moderator