PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Airways

Crash Barrier
26th Jun 2001, 12:08
Just wondered what happened to that alleged new start up 'Freedom Airways' with the slogan of 'carrying the pink pound'
Was it all just a wind up???

Brandy
27th Jun 2001, 23:13
hi i actually went for the interveiw and i must say i was quite impressed with it all until they offered me a job on the spot and i was interviewed by to old queens who oran a pub in east london and had probably only every flow to gran canarie once a year they said they would be in touch but surprise surprise they never got intouch last i heard the guy who wanted to set it all up had done a runner with the money! hope this answers your question. by the way they wanted to operate a 757 and 767 out of luton.

------------------

SussexPSR
28th Jun 2001, 02:59
Freedom was just name edited by Sick Squid up to his old tricks again, albeit on a grander scale.

If you know any one that worked for (a wide variety of airlines based in the UK), (cant remember the rest) they will all tell you similar stories. His name is legendary amongst those who have flown for smaller airlines out of LGW over the last 10-15 years.

Do not name names, Sussex PSR or anyone else who is thinking about it, particularly attached to what could be seen as serious allegations of theft and deception. You lay yourself and this site open to potential legal action.

This thread is re-opened now, keep the fight clean please....

Sick Squid
Cabin Crew Forum Moderator

[This message has been edited by Sick Squid (edited 28 June 2001).]