PDA

View Full Version : Dublin accomodation needed asap

up&running
27th Feb 2001, 23:39
I am going to start training on 5th April and will be based at Dublin Airport. Could anyone give me details of house shares around the airport that I will be able to afford????
Help as time is running out!
THANKS

airpoint
1st Mar 2001, 17:53
up&running
If you are looking for the aera's to stay in that are near the airport make sure that they are on a bus route as there is no trains that go to the airport .
Swords is just north of the airport and is on bus route apx 20mins by bus to airport and about 30 mins out side of city center by bus.
Santry is just south of airport 10mins away from airport and about 10 mins from city center is also on bus route.
Drumcondra is on bus route about 15 mins from airport and near city center.
These are the main places were people renting and working in the airport rent,be careful as they can be hit and miss so check it out before taking it.
Try and get your hands on an irish news paper and ring round or check a few web site as some of the irish news papers are on line .
Best of luck,
Slàn ,airpoint.

airbourne
2nd Mar 2001, 07:37
upandrunning,

Email me your details, when exactly you are arriving, how long are you staying in DUB? etc. I might be able to help you out myself or put you in touch with some friends who are cabin crew in DUB.

Airbourne

barnum
4th Mar 2001, 00:15
Upandrunning
There are lots of places to stay in and around the airport.If you bring your car with you, you have the option to stay a little further out in places like Rush or Skerries. The houses are slightly cheaper out there.I am Dublin based myself and know of a couple of people who have just started training and are looking for "flatmates".If you need more info let me know and I will help you where I can.
Cheers, Barnum