PDA

View Full Version : Acass Captain (WEAK)

Ho4it
28th Oct 2007, 06:51
Just a suggestion never send a flight instuctor from XXXX to do a mans job. Would be Ok to start the guy in the right seat to get him the experience he needs to fly outside the USA..... HELLO! An ICAO flight plan shouldn't be a surprise. A corporate Captain should know how to take care of their pax as well. Ice Ice Ice baby especially in XXXXX ,ya gotta keep drinks cold that's why the aircrafts have ice boxes. get off yer lazy butt and get the owners some ice. Another thing; you don't let line guys come on board a brand new aircraft stinking with their filthy shoes and stinking bodies. (not all line guys stink but in this particular scenerio...badly)

And why the hell would you bring a mechanic along on an 1 hour flight in country to a major airport with plenty of facilities and mechanics with actual time working on the actual type of aircraft? does acass check creditials? it's a private jet not a party jet most experienced Captains know that privacy and discretion are of the upmost importance.

specialbrew
28th Oct 2007, 08:10
Something you want to get off your chest????

greywings
28th Oct 2007, 16:59
Is this a run at ACASS or the pilot concerned?

What sort of reputation does ACASS have out there?

Chippie Chappie
29th Oct 2007, 09:34
Good to see that CRM course paying dividends...

Have you thought about TALKING to the captain concerned rather than RANTING here? That would be the mature option, me thinks...

Chips

Duck Rogers
29th Oct 2007, 13:04
The moderating axe is hovering.........................

Ho4it
4th Nov 2007, 10:29
Yes I spoke to him about it. He started to cry, not literally but to "ops" that we had a "CRM issue" Very WEAK! Sometimes crm is the end to what could be a very productive conversation. For example;
pilot #1: "I have some concerns"

pilot#2: "let's hear them"

the discussion begins/then at the end a very quick phone call to ops where pilot #2 makes false claims about pilot #1 to cover his own ass because #1 is correct on so many levels #2 knows he needs to be replaced or moved to the cabin to assist the FA.

AHHH CRM! the crutch on what many a poor pilots refer to when their own weakness is revealed. "there has been a breakdown in CRM" thoughtfully interpertated as "I am an idiot and can find only CRM to blame, instead of admitting I have no buisness in my current position"

I welcome the chance to meet with this Very weak person again so he and I can discuss the finer points of CRM amongst men employeed by different companies.

chinny
4th Nov 2007, 13:03
Ho4it,
Very sad statement but....... oh how so very true.Lot of them out there I'm afraid.:sad:

VTSP
chinny

CALDC9
5th Nov 2007, 22:12
Hello
Would it be ok in public, to say what type of acft involved?
Thanks
:)

chandlers dad
10th Nov 2007, 22:23
Is this an instructor from the "Great White North" or somewhere South of the border?

May know who you are referring to.

Ho4it
11th Nov 2007, 15:28
The guy cost me a lot of money by getting me for lack of a better term "fired" That's for sure. Another thing for sure is; I would be an AXXhole by giving up his name here on the net.
We as "real" international pilots know and understand that this is a small planet we live on and that many times we run into folks we have met, seen, worked with, like and dislike "on the road" so to speak.
So I do look forward to having a face to face chat with person to whom I refer.
Not only did the guy take money off of my table but my familys as well.
Not a good start to his new job "traveling the world to get wiser" there are a handfull of guys out there who already know who I have refered to with my "weak" posting. This was never the goal (to give the guy up) karma will take care of that. I just wanted to vent a little bit. However I was told before I ever arrived on site to do that particular contract not to trust "those people". I took this warning as an off the cuff racial jab by one individual. However seems to be the concensous across the board when the mention of this group is made and from conversations I have overheard.I won't get in to that because....... I make my opinons of individuals on an individual basis. It's unfortunante for the poor jerk he lives right up to the reputation of bein a "snake in the grass"

Yeah I'm an Axxhole but I won't rat the guy out,like I said he has that whole "karma" thing to look forward to.

FlatTwin
11th Nov 2007, 16:02
Just heard from another pilot about a situation recently. A pilot was sent to fly on a plane by Acass and this guy (an older guy) was evidently just out of the hospital or doctor's office and taking pain medicine while flying. Evidently he took too much and had to go into the hospital while out on the road. Was pulled off of the airplane when it was found that he was bleeding internally due to the medications and needed medical attention.

What this guy did is not safe (flying while taking pain meds) and he screwed everyone (rest of the crew, owner and Acass) in the process. Do not know his name but can narrow it down, but thats not for here. Why someone would go out on the road flying while taking pain medications is a good question but in this case its not anyone's fault but his own.

The contract market is very small in these airplanes and most of us know the others or have at least heard their names and know a bit about them. 99% of the guys and gals I would fly anywhere with them but there are a few black sheep that give everyone a black eye for a while from time to time.

bman0429
13th Nov 2007, 07:22
And excatly which racial group would that be? Buddy if you got a row with a man best keep that conflict between the two of you. Now I don't know which racial group to which you refer, but I can probably safely assume from which racial group that you belong to.

Ho4it
16th Nov 2007, 18:52
I got your private message, did not respond for this reason: The Captain was not a black man! So chill Bro! You asked in your private message if I was refering to you. No I was not but can I assume you have backstabbed a fellow crew member? Like the person to whom I wrote of. Maybe try not to post if you have been drinking "Gin and Juice" may save you the embarresment. If you were not under the influence with your semi racist post can I assume your simply upset and have a beef with what you assume to be my race? if you would like to send me more hate mail please do so....I find it very entertaining.:D

bman0429
16th Nov 2007, 20:01
Take it easy there "bro"!
Let's just clear up a few things.
#1 I don't drink "Gin and Juice". Apparently all of your cultural references come from a ten + year old Snoop Dog/Doctor Dre Album. Good on ya!
#2 I stand by my previous position. If you have a problem with a guy I don't believe this is the place to deal with it. As you so correctly pointed out this is a small industry, especially amongst Freelancers. Not naming a person but pointing out things that are likely unique to him or her is just as damning.
#3 There was nothing semi-racist about my post. You said this "I was told before I ever arrived on site to do that particular contract not to trust "those people". I took this warning as an off the cuff racial jab by one individual. However seems to be the consensus across the board when the mention of this group is made and from conversations I have overheard." Who repeats something like that and who says something like that, especially in a public forum on the internet where it is forever immortalized. Be careful of the company you keep. Beyond that who are "those people"?
#4 I don't stab people in the back, but I have been known to bitch slap a ho from time to time. Gotta keep dem ho's inline.
Look you and I don't have a "beef" (seriously gotta update that lingo) nor do I have a "beef" with anybody's race. My concern was that your description of the person you had "beef" with could lead someone to think you might be referring to me. But since you weren't referring to a black man I guess you were referring to "those other people".
Look we can squash this "beef" and both just step off!! Word to ya mutha!
Peace