PDA

View Full Version : QF flight in march

redsnail
22nd Feb 2001, 14:06
Hi, I am flying to LHR via BKK on BA 7311 code share I think with QF1.
I leave Sydney, at 18.15 March 19, hop over to BKK, wait a few hours and then continue over to LHR, arriving 06.25 March 20.
I flew with QF last May and thoroughly enjoyed the service.
If any of you are working any of those flights I would like to say hello. I will be down the back somewhere!
I can't afford business class and expect to survive in the UK for at least 10 months.
------------------
reddo...feral animal!

[This message has been edited by redsnail (edited 26 February 2001).]

qfcabin
24th Feb 2001, 09:25
someone will say hello, but don't call it cattle class to the crew..it's not an expression we use much..or like.

gear_up
25th Feb 2001, 03:54
Why? because you've never been down the back and seen all the cattle cramped in and force fed? :)

Tomb Raider
25th Feb 2001, 05:34
It's business....not personal, you get what you PAY for!!

Xenia
28th Feb 2001, 15:44
I strongly believe Reddo didn't mean anything bad....
As Reddo is an active PPRuNEr she just meant she wanted to say hello to any of us if it happens someone was on her flight :)
Oh Reddo...as you know, I don't work for BA :) so I won't be there...but I am looking forward to meet you once you'll be here.
Have a nice flight Reddo :)
Luv

------------------
*************************Happy Landings! :)

cabinboy
1st Mar 2001, 03:49
Reddo the feral animal is ex QF guys.. so she knows what it is all about...I think she has a right to call Y class whatever she likes ! :)

qfcabin
7th Mar 2001, 14:18
ex qantas....and needs to ask for attention on a qf flight?? must have had a REAL low profile!

redsnail
8th Mar 2001, 02:43
I wasn't mainline. I was used to work for one of QF's regionals.