PDA

View Full Version : Jetplanner Flight Plan output formats

wotan
25th Oct 2007, 15:18
Heh there,
Just wanted to pick the brains of anyone using jetplanner at the moment. I am trying to research a better output format for flight planns on the system. We use PJL at the moment but I am looking for a more user friendly JAROPS standard output format in terms of the fuel block,
Also looking for a user friendly output that displays areas for writing down you atis,clearance,wx etc...
Can anyone help, what output do netjets and other jarops operators use????
any help would be gratefull.:ok:

plans123
26th Oct 2007, 04:49
I'm always quite fond of RAC myself, nicely laid out and an easily understood format.

Personal choice of course!!

747dieseldude
26th Oct 2007, 06:47
We use a custom version, which is AA3 modified.

wotan
26th Oct 2007, 16:30
AA3, that looks like a good format that has been tailorted to a specific operation.

i like the fuel block which seems to be JAROPS style may i ask what a/c your operating and what routes? Oceanic all the time??

did it cost much to have this format tailored to your requirements?

DO you use this is conjunction with a comms log or do you keep a log directly on the operational flight plan?

thanks for info

the bald eagle
27th Oct 2007, 19:27
Have you not thought of asking your flight plan providers for a custom built format to suit your needs?

I know that Air Data have approx 200 different formats to choose from but will design one specifically for your operation:ok:
Rgds
BE

plans123
28th Oct 2007, 11:07
Good point Bald Eagle. I've always found Jeppesen accommodating to make the changes we require and they've always been pretty quick to do it as well.