PDA

View Full Version : TW Flights 720/721 LGW/STL

John Farley
12th Jun 2001, 21:05
Hi to any TWA Flight attendants working across the pond

I'm after some help with the seating map on these flights. I have asked reservations for a seat with a bit more leg room (I had a DVT a few years ago) and they have allocated 26 C

Am I going to be pleased or cross when I see it?

I really would like to know - its not that I don't trust reservations - just checking with those who really know. If it is a bummer what should I ask for instead?

Bless you

JF

GalleyWench
13th Jun 2001, 23:46
JF,While not a TW flight attendant I can tell you some things you can do to insure max legroom. Find out what type of aircraft is operated on this flight and see if their website has an online seat map or perhaps look in their timetable, most have seat charts inside. Not all airlines allow bulkhead or exit row seats to be reserved prior to actual check in. If that is the case, and their reservations agent should be able to tell you, check in VERY early. Request a bulkhead or exit row but be aware that some window seats as some exit rows actually cramp your legs up as the door 'bustle' protrudes into your leg space. US aircarriers cannot assign exit row seats to those not able bodied so do not tell them you have a hurt leg or anything like that. If in ant case you are not able to get a good seat just be sure to get up and stretch your legs often!!

John Farley
15th Jun 2001, 23:34
GW

Thanks very much. Good advice. I have indeed checked the online seating map and a space is shown in front of my row. But I wonder if that is just for a toilet block!!

JF

34DD
21st Jun 2001, 18:12
Ask the handlers at LGW?