PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Airlines

ek_ey_qr_dreamer
24th Oct 2007, 20:06
hi guys i was wondering if anybody could tell me anything of singapore airlines? cost of living in singapore? requirements? process and procedures? any info would be great.

thank you guys.

HuzyIsUndead
1st Nov 2007, 17:27
They're hiring madly now and they hire Asians only. Or Pan-Asian or Eurasian. It's part of their Asian heritage image.

For Singaporeans, they need at least a GCE 'A' Levels or a diploma. For other nationalities, it's a degree. You can check out from their website. http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/content/company_info/careers/cabin_crew.jsp

Cost of living in Singapore? I'm quite sure it's cheaper than UK. Firstly, it's a tropical climate - meaning, u wear less clothes. U save money from buying those thick clothes that those UK people wear. Food is dirt cheap. Well, Malaysia is cheaper actually. But that's another topic altogether. Over here, you can get a decent meal for under S$4.

Back to SIA, I opened a thread on this airline before. We were talking about the "auditions" that applicants have to go through. Do a little searching...

atpcliff
10th Nov 2007, 22:13
Hi!

Does SIA Cargo have bases in the US?

Would they hire US pilots?

Any other info on SIA Cargo and/or SIA would be appreciated!

Thanks!

cliff
KYIP