PDA

View Full Version : GF CREW ROSTERS

excess baggage
9th Jun 2001, 04:15
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE GF ROSTER SYSTEM? IS IT FAIR? ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE LINES YOU GET OR DO YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE ON SBY LINE OR A320??? WHO IS GOING TO ALL THESE NICE NIGHT STOPS?? DO YOU THINK THINGS WILL EVER IMPROVE?

five percent
14th Jun 2001, 23:12
Don't think that fairness comes into it - its just totally disorganised chaos and the system that never really existed fell apart!!
Flight deck have started the bid system which we're supposed to get later in the year - lets see if things improve then.

Have done three standby lines with one block rostered on each - get loads of days off with the non-ops before but not a clue what I am doing!

Hang- glider
15th Jun 2001, 17:44
I enjoy being on SBY, Its like having leave every month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excess baggage
17th Jun 2001, 18:15
THATS FINE HANG-GLIDER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LACK OF SALARY AT THE END OF THE MONTH?

Hang- glider
20th Jun 2001, 20:51
My sarcasm was obviously misinterpreted as true enjoyment!! I m really looking forward to not having any "spondoolies" in my next pay packet, or should I say packet......

safety_worker
23rd Jun 2001, 19:57
Feedback, feedback. Written feedback. Things haven't worked in the past and won't work if there is no 'written' feedback. Write to CCM with copy to VPO.
Good luck!

scanscanscan
25th Jun 2001, 20:02
Give em feed back.. you have got to be mad!
Do that and you are identified as a trouble maker and soon history.
In Gulf Air a shut mouth catches no fly, and do not ever forget it.

Bad R1... Good morning Captain.
Good R1... Its morning Captain.

Miss you Charlie, may your God watch over you and protect you and keep you safe.

------------------
We will do the drill according to the amendments to the amendments I er think?