PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Career

Luxair_ca
24th Dec 2000, 01:53
Hello everybody

I am looking for anybody who could help me obtaining some informations about Easyjet. I am mainly interested in their working conditions, their salary and all other info´s you could tell me.

I am currentl flying for a luxembourgish airline(737, F50 and ERJ145), but I am seeking a new career in a different country.

Thanks a lot

Marc

Spearing Britney
24th Dec 2000, 02:05
Nasty shiny orange nylon shirts!! Also, arguably, higher than average potential for unsavoury pax.

But seriously, I presume you know its London Luton only right now and that there is some info at

www.easyjet.com/en/jobs/index.html (http://www.easyjet.com/en/jobs/index.html)

Other that that don't know much...

chilled
24th Dec 2000, 18:42
Hi Luxair_ca

easyJet are ok to work for, the pay is about average for the industry in the UK if not a little better. You have to be prepared to work multi sector days and some days can be very long. The only downside is the uniform, but you do get used to it after a while.

Our passengers are no worse than anyone else! They are better then the bucket and spade brigade that you find on Charter airlines.

I have to say that the best reason to work for easyJet for me, is the people they are all great on the cabin services side of things.

Hope to see you some time in the future.

Oh yes now would be a good time to apply as we are recruiting for Luton.

Good Luck.

Happy flying all.

Pab
29th Dec 2000, 13:07
Hi Chilled,

I am about to begin my easyjet CC training at Luton in Feb. Any info would be great. Also could you explain the sector patterns to me and if there is a pattern to how many days a week you work etc. At the interview they tell you about how much you are likely to earn etc but I am wondering if it is all true. Anything you could tell me will ge greatly appreciated. I am sure I will get used to the orange shirt - in time!!

Pab