PDA

View Full Version : Any Airline Cabin Crew

Psr777
3rd Apr 2001, 02:21
Why is it that so many crew "bash" other crew just because they work for a different company. In essence all the schedule airlines treat their employees the same, as do all the charter airlines (at least in the UK), so why do we always have a go at each other's airline?

Not a judgement, just an observation. it has always been the case.

It is bad enough when you meet crew in the airport or downroute and they disresepect you, but it is another when you are totally anonymous in a cabin crew forum, when we can have frank and honest discussions, even ask for favours.

I got chatting to a 13 yr old kid on an airline website who happened to be travelling with his family on one of my flights, I tried to get on the flight but couldn't, so I made sure the senior knew and they got the royal treatment. I always make a point of making staff passengers as welcome as possible on my flights, it doesn't matter who they work for. 9 out of 10 times they work for a different airline, but it doesn't matter, we should start to look after our own, because nobody else will. We do the same job, whoever you fly with, the service delivery may be different but nothing else is.

So how about it.................?

------------------
Safe Flying all !!!