PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Practice Exams

oneday_soon
23rd Oct 2007, 06:41
Can anyone share with me what they have found to be the most accurate ATPL practice exams?
Is anyone out there producing fairly accurate practice exam books that closely resemble the ATPL exams.
From what I see Rob Avery look OK, any other recommendations.

Cheers

dreamjob
23rd Oct 2007, 07:04
Many people will say AFT! I'm one of them. :)

carbon
23rd Oct 2007, 13:13
AFT are great, some are word for word, the Rob Avery stuff is great, in that he really makes you think.

Aussie
23rd Oct 2007, 13:39
Ill back AFT all the way! You cant go wrong if you study them, and do the prac q!!!

Adam_V
4th Feb 2008, 09:51
Would someone be able to tell me who I can get some good nav prac exams from? I already have a couple of Rob Avery's, but would like to try some more. I tried to get some from AFT, but they just have prac cyber exams, which aren't made for learning, and I don't really want to buy there whole course.

Thanks in advance.

training wheels
4th Feb 2008, 10:43
I tried to get some from AFT, but they just have prac cyber exams, which aren't made for learning, and I don't really want to buy there whole course.

AFT do have worked solutions for their cyberexams but I don't know whether they give the solutions to you if you only purchase the exams and not the whole course. Why don't you give them a call and ask them?