PDA

View Full Version : Jet Alliance

Roja
22nd Oct 2007, 11:51
Hi All

Thinkin of applyin to this operator for a F/O position, Ive had a look on ppjn regarding the hiring process, but could someone who has been through the ATPL style test and Sim check explain in a bit more detail ?

Thanks in advance of any replys !

Roja

GLFSTMFIVE
23rd Oct 2007, 01:33
Hmm, work on your spelling first, thats a good starting point, or the g doesn't work very well on your keyboard

Roja
23rd Oct 2007, 14:22
just had a horrible thouht !

If you are the Chief Pilot, may I conratulate you on you keen eye and I promise if you ive me a job I will never ever make any mistakes....... !

If your not.......................... stop bein a knob ! :p

Roja

jr of dallas
23rd Oct 2007, 19:07
it really helps to have someone watchin_ the spellin_ on this _reat site (you've noticed I've also a problem with the G's, but please don't tell anyone !!!)

Fakawi
23rd Oct 2007, 19:11
would that be with the _IV or _V ?

Roja
23rd Oct 2007, 19:16
My lady friend also mentioned somethin to me about my inability to find the -spot, not quite sure thouh, I wasnt payin much attention.

Now will someone answer my question ? :ugh:

Roja

saffron
24th Oct 2007, 23:13
Unless you are Austrian do not bother applying for an F/0's position at J.A. Pay for F/O's is very poor,Captains on the larger a/c ;pay is at market rates & they do hire foreigners as Captains,(I have just spent several days flying with an ex F/O from J.A.)

jr of dallas
25th Oct 2007, 06:37
Yes Austria is almost the same as center-Africa for Pilot pay and CAA organisation...really!:ugh:
plus they have this psycho-rigidity wich goes very well with their character...

Kent BeTrue
25th Oct 2007, 09:22
Saffron....
Sorry you are completely wrong on the non-austrian f/o's.
They have plenty of non-austrian f/o's as well as captains.
Anyway, what's it cost to apply? A stamp.
Best of Luck :ok:
Kent