PDA

View Full Version : Easy jet

ex cabin crew
24th Mar 2001, 23:39
Just had the assessment day for easyjet cabin crew. They seem to be a fun company to work for! Anyone else had interviews with them recently?

ex cabin crew
26th Mar 2001, 19:47
Easyjet here I come!!!! Start training on April 17th.

pinkelephant
26th Mar 2001, 21:34
Nice one, see you on-line!!!

tourjet320
27th Mar 2001, 00:39
Just watched Airline .What a company??

ex cabin crew
27th Mar 2001, 00:42
you only see one side of easyjet on airline -and i know from experience that other airlines are worse!!

euroboy
28th Mar 2001, 00:33
There will be no ETP, CAT, LDP, bar commission........BASSA, CC89, to name a few things
ex cabin crew after BA you won`t know whats hit you.....believe me and I`m being honest here!
Have still got your Crew Care card?..you will want it.

ex cabin crew
1st Apr 2001, 00:57
Thanks for your reply euroboy - I left BA 3 years ago and went into the "real world" where you don't get LDP, ETP etc, and end up doing 18 hour shifts on a regular basis with no extra pay(the delights of a managers contract), and in fact have found out i really miss flying. easyJet seem to be a company where staff are valued and the chances of promotion are quick. I will let you know how i get on. As for my crew care card, don't think i need it as i am a trained counsellor and if in need i will no doubt be able to counsel myself!!!

euroboy
1st Apr 2001, 01:05
Have fun and Good Luck :)

Yeh I was with BM for a good 10 years and Debonair for 16 months before they went bust.
Then had a delightful 6 months in a travel agents......... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

Hope all works out for you... ;)

chilled
1st Apr 2001, 15:37
Hey ex Cabin Crew,

So you made it through the easyJet selection process then, good for you. It's a fun Co to work for most of the time, so long as you look past the uniform!

Enjoy you training and see you on line soon.

Happy flying all! :)

ex cabin crew
1st Apr 2001, 21:51
Thanks chilled - in fact orange is my favourite colour!!!!!!!!!

SPICEBOY
2nd Apr 2001, 19:14
ECC
You'll love EZY! It really is a piece of p...
Wife started there March last year and was promoted to purser within 3 months!Compared to BA or EK it is so easy - no jackets to contend with,no hot towels,etc.Enjoy and hope to see you on board one day.

------------------
Once more onto the beach dear friends!