PDA

View Full Version : 247 Jet

abovetheclouds
19th Oct 2007, 13:26
Does any one have any info on this company what are they like to work for roster working conditions turnover of crew etc.

Thanks
ATC

barista
19th Oct 2007, 14:32
Do not go there, even if it is last job in the world.

Ask yourself why the boss uses different names. VERY high tornover of crew even thogh they pay good money. Everyone leaves.

Bad karma.

abovetheclouds
19th Oct 2007, 15:15
If the pay is good why does everyone leave, if the boss there changes names why doesn't the CAA close them down or take away the AOC as I understand they have an AOC or is this not true, I'm about to leave 1 job and go there if its going to be short term for the reasons you mentioned I may leave well alone.

Rgds
ATC

Flintstone
19th Oct 2007, 15:56
Money doesn't cover everything.

I don't care how much you paid me, I wouldn't go near the place.

J32/41
19th Oct 2007, 19:18
I believe the AOC holder is Xclusive Jet, no idea why anyone would want there business to be connected with 247 Jet anyway.

I'm surprised they make any money, I know a few people that have used them and the stories are just unbelievable. :=

:eek::eek::eek:

20th Oct 2007, 12:24
Roster?! :hmm:

They aren't called 247 for nothing.

abovetheclouds
20th Oct 2007, 16:15
Is there anyone that has worked there or is it all just rumour, or are there things going on there which are on the border of illeagal, after doing a pprune search nothing much came up, if the company is that bad I would have thought there would have been a lot of info about them or have they just got bad over time.

Rgds
ATC

Crosswind Limits
20th Oct 2007, 16:19
If you work in GA you should know about 247!

I know a couple of very experienced guys that joined them earlier this year but have lost track of what is happening. I know there were quite a few 'problems' last year though.