PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of doing ATPL abroad and looking for a job outside UK

Cirrus_Clouds
13th Oct 2007, 15:59
Hey all,

I'm starting to fancy the idea of doing my ATPL abroad at a well established college with modern facilities and a modern fleet of aircraft for around half the price i.e. getting more for my money.

With the lack of financial assistance here in the UK other than job security, are there places abroad where one can get government loans or loans from the colleges themselves?

Lots of people over the years have said do the training where you want to apply for a job. I am thinking of not living in the UK in the future due to cost of things generally, the good old "British weather" and live where the quality of life is better.

Any one got first hand experience of doing the ATPL abroad and even obtaining a job in another country?

P.S ... I am currently doing ATPL groundschool with Bristol, not too far in yet.

Thanks. :cool:

BlueRobin
17th Oct 2007, 16:11
MPP1, you posted essentially the same message advertising your FTO today at (UK local times) 1646, 1651, 1659 and 1706.

Your post history shows similar activity.

Don't you think that is blatant?