View Full Version : calling any Kiwi's in EY

outofsynch
12th Oct 2007, 23:09
I am seeking any Kiwis in AUH who would like to provide some useful advice to a fellow countryman. Please PM me. Many Thanks.

jet-lag
13th Oct 2007, 01:50
YES there s only one....Not me.

boeing-man
13th Oct 2007, 07:12
Actually there are two now....but they are both @rsehole$. Not liked by the majority at all.

Dixons Cider
13th Oct 2007, 08:46
way more than 2....

outofsynch
13th Oct 2007, 08:51
Thanks for the positive feedback Guys!!..... Hopefully one or more of them may read this and reply. I will appreciate it.

Luke SkyToddler
13th Oct 2007, 09:55
While we're on the subject ... any kiwis in QR? If so would you mind getting in touch with me?

(Sorry for piggybacking on your thread outofsynch)

Jetjock330
13th Oct 2007, 10:44
Guys,
Are you referring to Management or pilots here?

There is a a nice enough kiwi in the left seat of a B767 and I don't think he falls into the above statements at all.:ok:

CT7
14th Oct 2007, 05:30
I'm assuming you are asking about flying staff and not admin, given that there are Three Captains, (and another just arrived for the 320), and 4 A330 F/Os (1 still undergoing training) the previous posts are slightly inaccurate.
I would agree with JetJock330.
Check your PMs..
Now would Tiger King be an Aussie..?? Not too nice for your first post.

Desert Diner
14th Oct 2007, 10:47
FWIW, most Kiwis in the Middle East have a reputation for being first rate @r$ehole$. Most of those that I met did very little to disprove that.

All expats in the Middle East to some extent, myself included, exhibit that quality, but the Kiwis go out of their way to show it. Must be an antipodean thing, as a lot of Aussies are not far behind.

Nothing personal, just a long time observation I have made.

I guess my inner @r$ehole is comming out:}

jollyikarus
14th Oct 2007, 17:00
Quite simple - it is the FILTH-syndrome
Failed In London Try Hongkong.....(or Dubai, Abu Dhabi...you name it!)

Not to be taken seriously!

Cheers,

;-)

noflare
14th Oct 2007, 20:13
And all this time I thought it was the Aussies who were the biggest whinging a##holes in aviation:}

outofsynch
14th Oct 2007, 22:30
Well... I didnt think I was going to spark and international @rseh0le contest. :ugh:

Thanks to those adults who responded. :D

Stingaling
15th Oct 2007, 13:46
tiger king

How dare you!!

Nothing wrong with those Kiwis at all. They're the salt of the earth.

Have a look at the JB forum and ya'all will see the Kiwi gals are OK too!:}

NZ X man
15th Oct 2007, 19:14
A bit off the orginal thread, but I would have to disagree with you on that last statement. I live in Christchurch, " land of the big white ankle", haven not seen a descent looking kiwi woman in 12 years, as plain as a white picket fence. Sorry!:}

Tail Rota
16th Oct 2007, 01:54
all right boys

I have seen some S#@t in my life but you buggers take the cake. :ugh:

I have met some great guys in the sand ,from all walks of life and from some very diverse cultures, but the kiwis are probably the most honest and balanced of them all:cool:.

if they are being arseholes its because the person on the recieving end is an absolute idiot and dosent like being told he is a ********.:E

trust me .........if you think a kiwi is an arsehole you are a F*(Kw!t :ok:

be safe

T....R....:E

BCF Breath
16th Oct 2007, 16:08
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Funk
17th Oct 2007, 13:29
:} Kiwis were insufferable 20 years ago, about the time they last won the Rugby World Cup, ever since then they have been very affable chaps :ok:

'4 more years boys 4 more years' :{

outofsynch
30th Oct 2007, 22:51
RugbY?

What rugby?

kiwi chick
30th Oct 2007, 22:56
Where's EY and AUH? :confused:

(although I don't think I'm there, sorry :} )

Stingaling

Have a look at the JB forum and ya'all will see the Kiwi gals are OK too!

Thank you :ok:

NZ X man

I would have to disagree with you on that last statement. I live in Christchurch, " land of the big white ankle", haven not seen a descent looking kiwi woman in 12 years, as plain as a white picket fence. Sorry!

What we lack in looks, we make up for in brains and personality. :ok: Also, it would help if you left your living room.

Kiwi Chick and goddamn proud of it!

Backwater
31st Oct 2007, 17:25
Kiwi Chick,
Good onya girl!