PDA

View Full Version : Time to Respond!

cpdude
11th Oct 2007, 23:37
It's time to give CX a little pain. Not with an organized walk-out or strike which will only hurt us but with a small and unpredictable period of unhelpful action.

Just say no! For those that can't...don't answer your phones.

Everyone should call in sick once in the next couple of months at their convenience. Do not coordinate with anyone just make sure it looks like your alone. Army of One stuff!

They will begin to suffer...they will panic and they may strike at the general body with a new policy designed to punish...so what this is just the outburst of a temper tantrum and we must not give in.

Just say no and take a little time off. If nothing else at least you recovered a little extra pay for the effort given. Maybe Management can then count the losses to their bonus's.:)

zulapels
12th Oct 2007, 00:20
I'm joining the army of one...:cool:

badairsucker
12th Oct 2007, 03:46
Dude,

I hear you mate, but nothing is going to change.
I feel very bitter toward the company at the moment and I am looking at my options. The thing is that people like to have a winge and a moan but don't have the bollox to do anything about it. I have lost count of all the cx pilots that live around me, all the guys I have flown with and all the guys I have been on the AEP/TEM courses with recently and things are no different.

To many people are tied into a mortgage or kids in school or don't want to go back home due to the Tax they will have to pay. The management know this and will continue to get away with this pathetic style of management. I know that in my home country they would not get away with their way of doing things.

I will not fly on a day off, I will not go to work if I am not feeling good and I will never help this company out. They treat me like crap I will treat them like crap back.