PDA

View Full Version : Any DO228-212 in the Philippines for sale

DeltaSix
11th Oct 2007, 15:05
Hello everyone, this might not be the best place for this but here goes anyway:

To any seller in the Philippines for a Dornier 228-212, I have a buyer from Australia and is looking at getting 2 of these beauties to be used for island runs.

I know A. Soriano aviation has a few of them but I'm not sure they are selling and I think they are only 228-202s.

If anyone knows one (or two) for sale please email me urgently.

Thanks for your help

D6

FlyingChipmunk
12th Oct 2007, 12:33
There are quite a few decked out ones in Asia.....but money talks mate.

And you are right, this is not the right place for a bargain or a freebie....go to the aircraft brokers. They are the experts, not you or me, unfortunately.

Good luck with it....and maybe I'll get a job with you when you get them online?;)

best regards

Eight Ball
12th Oct 2007, 13:42
Where in Australia will you be operating the thing ?

Germany will be your best bet or talk to Dornier (son) himself as he lives in the Philippines nowadays with his wife. He owns an airline there.

Goodluck

DeltaSix
13th Oct 2007, 06:24
G'day everyone,

Ausflyer - Yep, the SMB is one of the things I never miss..... 10 bottles became 20 though the other day.

EBall -- just let me find the Dorniers first then you and Flying Chipmunk can send me your resume'. Our little secret project here will certainly get QantasLink peeved with us.....:}... I can tell you but then I will have to kill you..:}

Someone mentioned here in Manila the other day that Iren Dornier has two in Clark Int'l but it's only a 228-200s. We need the 212s for it's greater MTOW.
Also, the engines are almost out of time.