PDA

View Full Version : new boy - help!

offload
19th Dec 2000, 06:28
Hi guys, new ppruner, ex BA ops/VS traffic.
Enforced relocation from the smoke to SW England - now wandering around aimlessly. Need to get back into aviation double quick as I'm tearing my hair out. Anyone know of any openings dispatch/ops/crewing down this way?

opsbod - if you get time please mail me with anything on JY - are they really that bad?

scrummer - anything at BRS? Also re VS - Excellent company, dosh not bad - can't beat staff travel package - traffic officers mostly internal, external with industry experience particularly ramp environment.

blueboy - looking into DXB also - anything specific re contracts and wonga?

Nice to meet you all, looking mainly at EXT/PLH & BRS

rgds offload

Jump Seat Rider
19th Dec 2000, 14:31
mail me your CV and I'll see what I can do. [email protected] - cheers

scrummer
20th Dec 2000, 02:12
Hello New BOY

So you've come out of the smoke for a restbite. Servisair at Bristol don't usually have a high turnover of despatchers,but Brymon who like to be called BA seem to recruit alot for despatchers it's basically handling DH8 and the EMB145, but bloody busy hub. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

offload
10th Jan 2001, 01:50
Further plee....
HELP.
Scrummer, thanks for comments - have sent intros and CVs to both.
If anyone out there has any other suggestions (preferably ones that don't involve body parts/contortions/animals/) I would be most grateful.
Giz a job (even if it's only a little one)

Blue Boy
14th Jan 2001, 01:22
Guys, Girls,

If anyone requires information about DXB, drop me an e-mail at [email protected].