PDA

View Full Version : Emitates in Hong Kong

cxflyer
8th Oct 2007, 21:20
Emirates will be in HK conducting walk in interviews/info sessions.
Friday 12 Oct 10am to 1330., Sat 13 Oct 1300 to 1630.
Place: Langham Hotel, Monkok
555 Shanghi Street.
Bring; photo, online application ( www.emiratesgroupcareers.com) ,licence, medical, logbook.
Go, check it out

Beta Light
9th Oct 2007, 01:06
I looked at the recruitment website for EK. Looks very professional, then had a look at the CX website. The professional layout of the EK website got my attention.

Then had a closer look at the product, awards won ( the once that Phillip C loved so much, made him a real good pig cutter). Etc.

Purely based on the difference levels of professionalism reflected by the websites I have no choice but to go and check EK out on the weekend.

C U on the MTR

The Management
9th Oct 2007, 03:55
Anyone attending the EK road show will be found unsuitable for command position and unsuitable for upgrade. We will have people there. Consider this your warning.

You don’t want to miss out on flying that nice shiny jet for The Cathay Pacific Group.

The Management

montz
9th Oct 2007, 04:01
wow! :eek: what kind of an airline is this!?

cxflyer
9th Oct 2007, 04:33
HA HA HA HA HA HA
SO.
You have mistaken us for people that care.
maybe your accountants can fly your aircraft.
HA HA HA HA HA HA:mad::mad::mad:

fatbus
9th Oct 2007, 06:03
The funny thing is if CX ran a road show in DXB it would be full of managment pilots

Farman Biplane
9th Oct 2007, 07:31
"Emitates" rhymes with "imitates", was that deliberate?

CXtreme
9th Oct 2007, 10:03
We're shopping around Management. We are immune to your threads. Will go and get an enjoyable command with another company, not one with fear and intimidation, where any Flight Attendant or ground staff can report a captain.

I will make sure you see me there, no secret how disillusioned I am in your management style.

Keep your command and your COS ’08. If not EK it will be somewhere else.

donpizmeov
9th Oct 2007, 11:16
one with fear and intimidation, where any Flight Attendant or ground staff can report a captain.

I thought you were talking about EK then CXtreme.

Don

The Wraith
10th Oct 2007, 18:13
OOOOOHHHH......Management, I'm really scared!!!
See ya!!:ok:

kabuzz
12th Oct 2007, 05:11
Its Buzzin down here!!