PDA

View Full Version : Ground Staff

Keyboard
23rd Jul 2001, 21:30
Hi Folks Just registered with Pprune was wondering if there are any other passenger agents registered. We all know how difficult it is for those of us involved on the ground between ops and handling agents. I'm sure like me we all have s****y days or weeks I have had at least 2 this week and its only Monday. I would really like if one delayed flight could go with out a grumpy pax sounding off, they don't seem to realise we are stuck there too untill they are safelyu on their way. Anyone else agree

23rd Jul 2001, 22:02
Absolutely Keyboard,

Not a day goes by without an argument and a giggle!
Some people don't realise just how demanding our job is!
But we must KEEP SMILING musn't we. :mad:

152 :)

Keyboard
23rd Jul 2001, 22:19
Cheers Fanatical

Glad some one else agrees. I get the real feeling that some pax enjoy giving a hard time to us espiecally if it is a group of lads travelling with their girlfriends no offence to any body but they always have to try and prove a point. These are ones I like to advise be quiet or your not going anywhere, and as you say we still manage to smile even when we do say it.

Flyin' High
24th Jul 2001, 23:17
Ah the old "Have you been drinking Sir??" line .... works a treat and usually ends up in a domestic when wife/girlfriend has a go for ruining the holiday before it has begun :D :D

Look on the bright side ... it is never dull and the SLF are so easy to wind up :D