PDA

View Full Version : Career In Aviation

justin thilak
8th Oct 2007, 09:03
hi i am an electronics and communications engineering student studying in the prefinal year.i want to pursue my career in aviation.what should i do? can someone guide me?

michael.e
9th Oct 2007, 07:36
aviation is full of different carriers and activities. you will need to give more information as to what you would like to do in aviation.

Answers can be from start flying to get a pilots license, or an apprenticeship at a avionics manufacturer, or get a job waiting tables to gain service industry experience or about 1000 other things.

"career in aviation" includes jobs in almost every field of economic activity from researching alternative fuels to building runways, to designing navigation devices, to economic modeling, to driving aircraft, to driving the blue water wagon.

NorthSeaTiger
9th Oct 2007, 10:27
I would imagine that what he means is by going down the engineering route. Best route would be to start studying for your modules to gain your B2 Licence and if possible find somewhere where you can gain work experience or depending on your age perhaps you get an apprenticeship where you would get all the training you needed including acadenic toward the modules toward the B2 Licence at the end.