PDA

View Full Version : DNATA

scrummer
27th Nov 2000, 23:05
Hello there,

Iv'e got an interview for Dnata very soon, has anybody been to one,if so please could you give us a little advice.

Much appreciated as always

SCRUMMER

Blue Boy
29th Nov 2000, 12:43
Can help with some information.
What position are you applying for, etc.

30th Nov 2000, 03:53
Thats weird, I have just posted on the 'Middle East' forum for information on Dnata recruitment. I have a few questions myself if you dont mind me butting in on this topic, that is;
Do they recruit from the UK and if so how do you apply?
What variety of jobs can you apply for?
I have airline customer service experience as well as ramp and security, (also airline).
Ideally I would like to be a Dispatcher, can they train you for this position from scratch with just the experience I have in the other fields?
What are the salaries and living conditions like?
Thanks in advance for the info it will be much appreciated.

[This message has been edited by 152 (edited 29 November 2000).]

Blue Boy
30th Nov 2000, 11:47
Ideally disptach experience is required. They do recruit from the UK, however you must write to them in DXB. Living conditions are not bad. They provide accommodation, but is usually shared. (Unfortunately not mixed). Good social life, fantastic weather, obviously. Money is OK, but could be better, tax free though

[This message has been edited by Blue Boy (edited 30 November 2000).]

scrummer
1st Dec 2000, 04:26
You need to go to <A HREF="http://www.ekgroup.com" TARGET="_blank">www.ekgroup.com</A> and download the application form. It took me 6 months just to get an interview. As BlueBoy said you need experience but at the moment they are desperate for Europeans.

Send me an E-mail if you want any more info

Blue Boy
1st Dec 2000, 05:05
Guys, dropped you both an e-mail. Feel free to get in touch if you need any more info.

Rgds.