PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator Required?

scaramonger
26th Nov 2000, 02:50
Does this forum require a new moderator now that JB007 has gone to join the ranks of the flying establishment?

This is not meant to sound disrespectful, but!

READY MESSAGE
26th Nov 2000, 21:04
If there is to be a change of management, I would like to propose waco as successor. A very experienced ops & crewing guy, a golfer & sometimes can be a gentleman!

Nice to see you are still logging those jumpseat hours waco....is your handicap decreasing yet?

Skullion
27th Nov 2000, 00:47
JB007 has always been a good moderator, I wonder what his feelings are.......

Waco would be a good successor, if he is interested.

JB007
27th Nov 2000, 01:05
Skullion,
Thank-you for you comments.

And I would agree, knowing Waco, he'd love to get his teeth into something like this - he's a true Aviation chap through and through.

Crewing/Operations is very close to my heart and i've put too much hard work into this side of an Airline and made some very good friends to ignore it.
Maybe hard to believe, but when I eventually get airborne, i'm looking forward to being very Ops/Crewing friendly....

Interesting scenario (on PPRuNe anyway..) a Pilot supporting ALL Ops staff....

Ready, Aim, Fire....

------------------
Hear All...See All...Say Now't.

scaramonger
27th Nov 2000, 01:39
JB007 it is nice to see that your attitude is unlikely to change once you have your 'wings'.

As the initial opinion is for WACO to take on the mantel of moderator, can we assume that you are willing to relinquish this 'crown'?

Are u still at CVT flying? If so stop by AFT for a chat.

JB007
28th Nov 2000, 00:20
Scaramonga,

Bloody hell your in CVT !!!
A chat...! How about a beer before Xmas?, The Mill in Bagington is the local I believe..?
Drop me an e-mail or if I don't get back to you it means workload dictates I won't be at home so just make a posting, I'll get it eventually...

Cheers

------------------
Hear All...See All...Say Now't.

scaramonger
28th Nov 2000, 01:57
JB007 - yes & a very nice hole at that :)

Will e-mail, and mind those DC6 & 3's.

waco
28th Nov 2000, 14:30
I'm touched
But you knew that anyway!!!!

Would be happy to consider, will wait for someone to get in touch.

Hi Ready, 15.9 now. Any other golfers out there. Should we ever survive global warming anyone up for a crewing-ops pprune golf day?

cheers