PDA

View Full Version : Ditzyboy`s QF Whining Thread

firepussy
6th Oct 2007, 03:12
Ditzyboy has an opinion to express regarding QF Divisional Rivalry.
Rather than hijacking other threads perhaps the whining could be continued here

ditzyboy
6th Oct 2007, 03:24
Wow - my very own thread! :)

My comments had nothing to do with divisional rivalry and was certainly not whining. That is what you are doing. I was making an opinion regarding unfounded generalisations against SH crew which had nothing to do with the thread at hand and did nothing to add to any points that were trying to be made.

The fact you think my comments were about divisional rivalry speaks much about your attitude and indeed your whining.

Take a look at yourself. There is no need to be so agressive just because you can hide behind the vale of anonymity.

On second thought... What is the real reason you are obviously so annoyed at my opinion? Is it because two people immediately agreed with me which in turn ignited your own complex about divisional rivalry? I notice you have made a couple of posts regarding divisional rivalry yourself. Divisional rivalry seems mostly one way, if you ask me...

Another question... Why is it that QF LH cabin crew threads are placed in this forum - not the Cabin Crew forum? The inabilty of some people to conduct themselves in a polite and civilsed manner, whilst respecting others' opinions? I am sure it won't be long before the members/mods get sick of it here, too.

watch your 6
6th Oct 2007, 03:58
Ditzyboy your discussion and concerns have been done to death in a myriad of other threads and forums.
No conclusion is ever reached and nothing changes.
We have a common adversary....Qantas Management.
The intimidation and the unlawful searches should be of concern to everyone.
We(QF employees)can make a difference by contacting the media and local MPs to have this nonsense dealt with and stopped.
The upcoming EBA again is important to us all.
Lets not be divided by pettiness and minutae which in the scheme of things benefits no one and leads to destuctive schoolboy pointscoring.

tail wheel
6th Oct 2007, 04:29
Then I'm sure you will appreciate the Moderator's exacerbation having to read endless, repetitious, whinging threads about Qantas, Virgin, M@cair, REX, AFAP, GA and the price of tomatoes in Oodnadatta! :{

Can we somehow get back to Rumours (with some integrity) and News items relative to professional aviation?

Tail Wheel