PDA

View Full Version : ATP Nav general

ARENDIII
5th Oct 2007, 09:38
Hi, I have a friend who has all ground subjects except for Nav gen and needs to pass this exam in South Africa by next friday-last opportunity to write!! Needs some personal assistance urgently-can anyone in the Johannesburg area help??? :ooh:

cavortingcheetah
5th Oct 2007, 10:02
:hmm:

Surely your friend's best option is to telephone around the ground schools and see if he can line up one of their instructors for some one on one Nav Gen instruction over this weekend?
I dare say he will have to pay a top dollar for the privilige but that might be a preferred option at this rather late stage of the learning curve?
:cool:

passionforflying
5th Oct 2007, 10:37
Have been trying to get hold of someone as well as I missed all the ground school dates Babcock Aviation @ Midrand offers. They will be able to help you out with phone numbers!
I have tried to contact some of the instructors but unfortunately not heard back from them. So if you are successful, please pm me, as i am desperate to get some help....... ( or anybody for that matter)
Unfortunately I'll need help with 5 subjects in the next two weeks.............:hmm:
Good luck!!

Aspen20
5th Oct 2007, 12:39
The two above who need help check your PM

ARENDIII
5th Oct 2007, 13:34
Thank you to all for responding-any tutor that is available will obviously be well compensated.

EladElap
6th Oct 2007, 10:23
Bizarrely enough, Nav Gen is also my last one... got three sittings left, but still not feeling confident. Would lvoe to join you guys for the lectures, but unfortunately a tad far away from JHB. Anyways wish you both the best of luck :ok: