PDA

View Full Version : Logbook problem?

Beaver diver
5th Oct 2007, 08:33
I am currently flying in EU where I am doing my ATPL theory as well. I am planning to go back to Canada and finish up my CPL. I had about 120 hrs TT that I have flown in Canada prior to my trip to Europe and they are all certified. In Europe I have another log book (JAA approved )as per differences between N.America and European loging of the hours.

Nevertheless I have joined a registered flying group in UK with which I have flown for about 50hrs and got those hours certified as well. But then I started to fly in a private owned airplane where I have accumulated another 35 hrs, but those hours couldn't be certified officialy, since the airplane was a property of a private pilot who was not a part of any organized group or club.
Is this going to represent the problem for me when I come back to Canada doing my CPL or I shouldn't worry too much?
I have also logged some B727 sim time , but I still don't know should I put those sim hours in or not and do they count towards my TT?
Anyone who can help me with this confusion???

towser
5th Oct 2007, 20:28
Sim time doesn't count towards total hours. I wouldn't worry about not being able to officially certify your 35hrs , doubt anyone would query it.

codoner
5th Oct 2007, 20:57
get the owner f the private a/c you have flown to sign the hours you got in a certificate with a notary yo should not have any other problems, in europe they ask for an apostille of haya, but you dont need it in canada.