PDA

View Full Version : CX sim prep

avilababa
4th Oct 2007, 19:33
Doe's anyone have an idea about the best sim prep? I understand that Graham at emerald is the hot ticket. If someone else would like to participate in a sim prep in the 2nd week of Nov. please let me know. Also PCC has a link to sim prep in Canada. I was wondering if anyone has feedback on the subject. Thanke you very much.

texas145
5th Oct 2007, 02:25
Graham has said that sim time is very hard to come by (where he gets it: KMSP, through Northwest, and KMIA). Good luck finding sim time through him as he is busy and sim time is scarce. He flies for Spirit, so you have to work through his flying schedule.

I and others had good luck with availability through FTI in Denver: www.fti737.com A little higher priced, but better availability. Better to get some time and possibly split it, than none at all, if you ask me.

Good luck,

PEETEESIX
5th Oct 2007, 07:38
Anyone out there in Ausland want to share some sim in the second week of November? Please pm me.:ok:

TWINGLOBES
8th Oct 2007, 04:59
I used PCC's in Abbottsford, B.C. It is an excellent FTD without motion, they know the profiles.

Rockies
11th Oct 2007, 21:06
I am looking to split 2 hours at FTI in Denver in early November. Cost is $550 per hour. Please PM. Thanks.