PDA

View Full Version : Tesis

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
4th Oct 2007, 11:02
Apart from their website, does anyone have any info on these guys?

Routes, cargo, proportion of charters to scheduled flights?

I see they have been/are due in MAN yesterday and today. Would that be an inbound or outbound charter, and with what?

Need to Know Basis
4th Oct 2007, 11:56
Me also - although I hear the rumour its Russian owned but the acft are operating under a Chinese AOC ? Dunno if thats possible. The acft are ex LY pure breed freighters. I had heard they were to fly regular China - HHN and were looking for half decent backloads east and even considering a HHN - BGW x 2 per week.:bored:

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
4th Oct 2007, 12:48
I had heard about a possible HHN-BGW cargo route but wasn't sure whose aircraft were being considered for it.

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
5th Oct 2007, 16:08
According to the web, the aircraft was likely to be in MAN bringing spares for a tech Air Great Wall 747F

GlueBall
5th Oct 2007, 16:59
Seen at PVG with "VP" registration: Bermuda or Cayman Islands . . .

ray cosmic
5th Oct 2007, 18:09
Indeed; VP-B.... like the acft from AirBridge Cargo.

Nippon1
5th Oct 2007, 18:50
In Jul 2007, Air Atlanta Icelandic delivered one of their B747 Classic (TF-ARP) freighters to Tesis Aviation on a dry lease until Jul 2012.
Tesis Aviation Enterprise is a Russian Air Cargo Company that operated its first commercial flight in Nov 2002. Tesis's HQ are in Moscow and its type of Operations is Domestic and International scheduled and charter commercial air transportations.

B747SF
12th Oct 2007, 12:07
The Tesis 747 arrived in MAN 2 days late with general cargo.
I hear it will return in the next couple of weeks,Dont know who it is flying for.
The new engine cowl for the damaged GWL aircraft arrived into LHR on an SQ freighter and travelled to MAN by road.:ok:

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
12th Oct 2007, 13:50
Thanks for the info.