PDA

View Full Version : EagleJet training

yasha6469
28th Sep 2007, 07:22
Can anyone give me any feedback regarding the B737 LT program in Europe with Eagle Jet Int'l. Have heard a lot of bad comments. Any good ones? Can Eagle Jet Int'l be trusted? What othe companies in Europe are valid for a LT B737 program? Thanks.

boogie-nicey
28th Sep 2007, 10:44
I guess there'll be both good and bad comments regarding any aspect of avaition let alone EagleJet. However due to the relatively higher prices charged by EagleJet for their respective programs they are prone to more criticism. This is especially true with the makeup of their 'product' which is to oragnise Line Training on your behalf with a third party airline. It must surely be a very difficult task to balance the needs of the airline whilst attempting to provide a minimum number of hours for the student. In fact that's probably where the biggest strain is, the student and customer are one and the same thing so it get's a bit more difficult to keep everyone in the chain happy all of the time. Nevertheless EagleJet are also introducing students to airline operations and as such I doubt they'll get wonderfully flexible roster and lifestyle within the same scenario once they're employed. Nevertheless some people love to moan and I've come across alot of these people during my training too, they just can't stop or seem to think that the money makes te customer right, maybe in a shopping mall. However within the aviation world I doubt the same holds entirely true, money buys you an opportunity but that itself is golden and can make all the difference between career or no career.

From what I've heard they seem like a genuine organisation without whom alot of people wouldn't be employed as pilots today. Yet I'm sure there must also be people out there who still haven't made it as a pilot because they failed to successfully complete the program.

yasha6469
28th Sep 2007, 13:22
My main concern is the amount of hours I will be flying in a mth. Eagle Jet said between 50-75 hrs. So I'm figuring 6mths in a foreign country with no income. However I've heard that it will take a lot longer than 6 mths because pilots don't even average 50 hrs a mth. Can anyone verify this? I don't want to be stuck in Casablanca for a year........