View Full Version : Easyjet Ops

Lozza
17th Jun 2001, 15:09
Hi all,
seems like it's that time of the year when easyjet are recruiting again.thinking of applying,would be interested in any info on interviews etc.
also,is it worth applying if you have no knowledge of CAP 371-I thought this was only needed for crewing officers,although it seems you need to know it for easyjet.
cheers m'dears,
Lozza.

JB007
17th Jun 2001, 15:33
CAP 371 is an excellent publication to know regardless of where you work in the Ops Room.
Most Ops Controllers know the basics..I think!!

EZY is a good forward moving Co. - best of luck.

------------------
Regards JB007!
[email protected]
Flight Ops,Crewing and Dispatch Moderator

MilOps
17th Jun 2001, 19:09
Further to the post above, I too am looking at Easy jet for the future. However any carrier at Stansted will take priority. I am getting ahead of the game as I am still in the RAF with 3 years to go till de mob, however after taking on board advice from you good people out in the real world I've invested in CAP 371 and a number of other docs, both CAA,FAA and C&G. My question is this, what kind of questions get asked at airline interviews, do you need to research the company etc etc? The list is endless. Any pointers would be of enormous benefit.

lab monkey
19th Jun 2001, 00:54
ezy is a good forward moving company, one step forward, and two steps back!

no sig
19th Jun 2001, 21:28
Lab Monkey

As someone obviously in the know, perhaps you'd like explain how it is that ezy have difficulty with their footwork?

5552N0426W
20th Jun 2001, 01:51
Hi no sig

Don't listen to them. They really don't know what they're on about.

Keep up the good work and remember what KEF said

Talk to you sometime