PDA

View Full Version : Is Tinbindilla abusing his moderator privileges?

JUST REX
3rd Oct 2007, 06:14
Closing REX threads?

Banning Tintin?

Among other things?

None of the other moderators say much?

Are they all friends in real life?

Fliegenmong
3rd Oct 2007, 06:18
Ain't been around long have you?

JUST REX
3rd Oct 2007, 06:22
I have nothing invested in pprune. Just curious as to why people get so emotional about things and why people like Tintin come on the forum and talk about rubbish most of the time with an occational post that is normal?

Very strange behaviour!

Chadzat
3rd Oct 2007, 06:36
stop filling up the boards with crap mate. You don't have to write a post about every little thought/theory you have. :mad:

JUST REX
3rd Oct 2007, 06:38
Chad you should go back to flying smelly aboriginals around. pprune isn't the place for 20 year old wannabe that think GA is wonderfull! :E

VH DSJ
3rd Oct 2007, 06:55
TINTIN25, you can't take a hint can you, mate? You give everyone here the sh!ts. So please F*** OFF to some other forum.

Jabawocky
3rd Oct 2007, 06:57
Your longevity here is likely measured in hours not weeks at this rate.

Take a chill pill mate:ok:

Whitney
3rd Oct 2007, 06:59
I guess the young ones never learn .. DO THEY! :*

there should be a report this post to the moderator button somewhere .. wish I could find it!

tail wheel
3rd Oct 2007, 07:36
TINTIN25 aka JUST REX. You were warned previously this is a professional pilot forum and we don't tolerate trolls. A number of our users did find the "Report this Post" icon and sent PM's.

Your email address [email protected] says it all really, however before you changed the email address for TINTIN25 earlier today, I noted your real name, email address and IP address for future reference. :E

Tidbinbilla had nothing to do with the action taken against both your user names.

It was all my own work! :D

".....why people like Tintin come on the forum and talk about rubbish most of the time with an occational post that is normal?

Very strange behaviour!"

Yes, I agree. Very strange - and immature - behaviour!

None of the other moderators say much?
To the contrary, the mods actively post in the forums under their own private user names.

Are they all friends in real life?
For many years. And have many years experience as PPRuNe users, some since the humble beginning of PPRuNe over a decade ago!

:ok:

Tail Wheel