PDA

View Full Version : Minimums for...

knma'91
3rd Oct 2007, 06:13
I have been to Air China, China Eastern, China Southern and Shanghai Airlines and could not find any minimums for their airlines. Does anybody know what they are and do allow expats?

training wheels
3rd Oct 2007, 06:49
I have been to Air China, China Eastern, China Southern and Shanghai Airlines and could not find any minimums for their airlines. Does anybody know what they are and do allow expats?

I think at the least they'd want a CPL, matey. And knowing how to eat with chopsticks.

IRISHPILOT
3rd Oct 2007, 07:04
They all want some experience, preferably on Boeing. Expats ok. But if you have actually been there - why didn't you ask them?? However, as tw says, your PPL will not do.

speedtwoten
3rd Oct 2007, 07:25
IRISHPILOT, nobody know that IP I'm with 3000 PIC on B737 also never had any respond to my application, just really like "forbidden country" but they advertise for DEC:confused: may be any one already been inside there may share some experience how/what/where to contact:ok:

Flying Mechanic
3rd Oct 2007, 18:48
ICAO ATPL and 500 on type will make u competitive, I see some agencies now asking for 300 on type.

speedtwoten
4th Oct 2007, 06:54
Flying Mechanic, could you PM the agencies please:ok:appreciate that mate